Yonker YK-8000 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor
- 5 Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-TEMP, PR/HR.
- 12.1″ high-resolution color TFT LCD
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, a pace-maker indication
- Incorrect manipulation and malfunction analysis
- Patient info input management function
- Multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage
- Easy recall of stored information
- Capture dynamic waveforms
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery
- Unique accessory management cabinet
- Networking capacity
- Option for IBP, ETCO2, and 2-IBP
Brand: Yonker Model: YK-8000B Origin: China
Yonker YK-8000 Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor is a versatile and reliable monitor offering flexibility and advanced features to meet your needs. It is compact and portable, making it easy to move around. You can customize the monitor by choosing optional extras such as arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement, and double IBP.
With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capabilities, the YK-8000 is well-suited for peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. It offers rich functionality, adaptability, and affordability, making it a great choice for various departments.
- Handling Options: Handheld, Table Top, Portable
- Features: Networkable, Wireless Data Transmission, Mains Plus Battery Powered
- Display Size: 12.1 Inch
- Optional Configuration: Nellcor SpO2, 2-IBP, ETCO2, Touch screen, Built-in Thermal Printer
- Standard Configuration: SpO2, PR, NIBP, ECG, RESP, TEMP
- Battery: 11.1V 4000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Electrical Specification: 100-240v AC, 50/60Hz, Max
- Input Power: 70VA
- Weight: 8.33 lb
- Size: 12×11.3×6.3 inch
Yonker YK-8000 is a reliable and customizable patient monitor that provides advanced monitoring capabilities for various medical environments.